Delivery & Returns Information
Orders for Clubs
2019 Ordering Windows;
Ordering Window 1; 1st January - 31st January Delivery; Mid March WINDOW CLOSED Ordering Window 2; 1st February - 14th February Delivery; End of March WINDOW CLOSED Ordering Window 3; 15th February - 28th February Delivery; Mid April WINDOW CLOSED Ordering Window 4; 1st March - 15th March Delivery; End of April WINDOW CLOSED Ordering Window 5; 16th March - 31st March Delivery; Mid May WINDOW CLOSED
Ordering Window 6; 1st April - 15th April Delivery; End of May WINDOW OPEN
Ordering Window 7; 16th April - 30th April Delivery; Mid June
- All orders will be placed on the final day of the ordering window.
- Estimated delivery dates are specified next to each ordering window. Orders take in the region of 4 - 6 weeks to arrive after we place the order, this delivery time may be shorter or longer dependent on the stock levels with our Supplier Surridge.
- We cannot guarnatee any orders will be delivered within the estimated delivery dates due to stock availability. We recommend you purchase goods in the earlier ordering windows to have it by the cricket season as during pre season estimated End of February onwards stock may take additional couple of weeks due to high demand of stock.
- DFCA do not hold stock of any items
Kit can be ordered out of the ordering windows but again may take longer to arrive due to stock depletion.
We offer two delivery options
- Click and Collect - we offer free delivery to the club on a set day and time agreed by DFCA and the customer.
- Home delivery - For a small fee, we also offer delivery to yourdoor through Parcel Force where a signature will be required.
Clothing & Equipment
- Click & Collect available from the County Ground Bristol from DFCA on pre arrangement by phone or email.
- Home delivery also available through Parcel Force at a small fee.
Returns & Exchanges Information
We are happy to exchange items this can be done with priorarrangement by email or phone or by sending it back through the post to us at DFCA.
We believe in excellence and high quality in our sportswear. For this reason, we will exchange any items you believe to be substandard if there was a fault from purchase, or if you have selected the incorrect size.
Sportswear Items can be returned if you decide you don't need them or they don't fit for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of the order beingdispatched. In order to guarantee that your return is handled efficiently, please ensure that the returned goods include any accessories, tags and possible extras. We cannot accept items that have been worn beyond being tried on.
If you wish to return your item, please send us an email to let us know, we will then confirm the item(s) you wish to return. Please then put the product(s), in its original packaging, and return via post/ parcel force or arrange a time to meet with DFCA. Once we receive the product(s), we will then process a refund to your card as soon as possible. If you then require another item as a replacement, please reorder through our website in the normal manner.
If you have any queries, please feel free to send us an email to email@example.com or give us a ring on 07766 801340