Schools & Cricket Clubs
DFCA offers cricket coaching to schools and cricket clubs, delivering top class coaching throughout the year for Boys, Girls, Men and Women.
Partners & Leagues
DFCA is proud to be in partnership with Gloucestershire County Cricket Club and the Bristol Youth Cricket League (BYCL), one of the biggest youth leagues in the country.
If your club is part of the BYCL or in the Bristol & District cricket leagues, Get in touch for your quote on coaching either Junior or Senior teams. Whether this be a one off session, pre-season or throughout the year we will help drive your club forward with structured sessions and to help your club reach its true potential.
DFCA also can aid touring sides from across England and overseas, having previous experience of dealing with an Australian touring side and a side from Wales. I.e Coaching Sessions at the Brightside County Ground or a local cricket club, followed by Arranging a cricket fixture with either a local club or school.
Designing a package to suit your needs.
Clubs, Schools & Coaching
DFCA currently works with a vast amount of clubs and schools within the Bristol Area.
Here's a full list of those who we have worked with in the past 12 months:
- QEH Juniors and Seniors - Years 3 - 13
- The Downs School - Years 3 - 8. Boys and Girls
- Wycliffe School - Years 3 - 8 Boys and Girls
- Bishopston CC Under 9's, Under 11's & u13's & Adults
- Long Ashton CC Juniors and Adults
- Old Bristolian's Westbury Women's CC
- Harptree CC Adults
- University of Bristol Staff CC Adults
- Failand & Portbury CC Adults
- Pakistani Express Cricket Club
- Brislington CC Girls U/11's
- Henleaze Old Boys's CC Adults
- Stapleton CC Adults
DFCA also provides cricket coaching in the following areas for schools:
- Curriculum Cricket Coaching: Delivery and support for teachers half and full days visits available
- Extra Curricular Cricket Coaching : Lunch time or after school cricket clubs
- Gifted and Talented Cricket Coaching: Gifted and talented specialist sessions suitable for all key stages both primary and secondary